That gets a bit messy depending on your search configuration, spaces
and other factors. But in your specific question, you can actually DO
the search and see what happens. Enable debug and you get more
information that you think off.

The other tools you may find useful to explain what's going on:
http://explain.solr.pl/
http://splainer.io/

Regards,
   Alex.