I think if I have your question right, You can use multiple custom query
syntax. You explicitly specify an alternative query parser such as DisMax or
eDisMax, you're using the standard Lucene query parser by default.

In your case, I think I can solve it by using this query
chapter_title:Introduction ( chapter_title:Lucene OR chapter_content:fun )

Here are some query examples demonstrating the query syntax.

*Keyword matching*

Search for word "foo" in the title field.

title:foo
Search for phrase "foo bar" in the title field.

title:"foo bar"
Search for phrase "foo bar" in the title field AND the phrase "quick fox" in
the body field.

title:"foo bar" AND body:"quick fox"
Search for either the phrase "foo bar" in the title field AND the phrase
"quick fox" in the body field, or the word "fox" in the title field.

(title:"foo bar" AND body:"quick fox") OR title:fox
Search for word "foo" and not "bar" in the title field.

title:foo -title:bar

*Wildcard matching*

Search for any word that starts with "foo" in the title field.

title:foo*
Search for any word that starts with "foo" and ends with bar in the title
field.

title:foo*bar
Note that Lucene doesn't support using a * symbol as the first character of
a search.