Why rely on the default http client? Why not create one with

HttpClients.custom()
        .setDefaultSocketConfig(socketConfig)
        .setDefaultRequestConfig(requestConfig)
        .setSSLSocketFactory(sslsf)
        .build();

that has the SSLConnectionSocketFactory property set up with an
SSLContext that has the trust store and key store loaded properly?

Best,
--J.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards/Cordialement vôtre/Atentamente/С
уважением

Devoteam GmbH, Industriestr. 3, 70565 Stuttgart, Germany
Phone: +49 6151 868-8725, Fax: +49 711 13353-53, Mobile: +49 171 864 1543
E-Mail: juergen.wag...@devoteam.com
<mailto:juergen.wag...@devoteam.com>, URL: www.devoteam.de
<http://www.devoteam.de/>

Managing Board: Jürgen Hatzipantelis (CEO)
Address of Record: 64331 Weiterstadt, Germany; Commercial Register:
Amtsgericht Darmstadt HRB 6450; Tax Number: DE 172 993 071