Hi All,
This question is related to the same configurations I've posted. How should
I manually test indexing via Zookeeper, I mean not directly accessing solr
nodes like,
curl http://solr1.internal:7083/solr/c-ins/update?commit=true -H

I have a solr client which uses CloudSolrServer to send request to
SolrCloud, But my intention is to isolate my SolrCloud and send index &
search requests to make sure Solr Cloud setup is working fine. Later I can
do Solrclient integration testing. How should I send index requests
manually ( like curl) to index data to solrcloud such a way CloudSolrServer
use ZooKeeper to LB/Pick Solr instance ?

Thanks,
Shanaka