HI Shawn,

Thanks, You have answered my question to a certain extend, But I wanted to
Isolate Solr Cloud from application and do some load testing by setting up
Jmeter Script. I could hit Solr instances, but it will not simulate how
Application (Client) will deal with Solr Cloud. Any suggestions for a
better way of achieving this?

I want to do this, Solr keeps failing when we index large data and can't
find anything in the logs as well, I wanted to identify where it's failing,
I thought of using the above approach to make sure Solr and zookeeper setup
is correct ,
Also, I would like to know a better way to debug Zookeeper and Solr, What I
have done so far is,

1. Make sure Zookeeper picking a Solr leader when the existing sun goes
down.
2. Setup is working when one (lead) ZooKeeper is down etc ...
3. Access Server runtime and see the data

Thanks,
Shanaka