Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I tried adding following code block in <updateRequestProcessorChain
default="true"> in solrconfig.xml.

<processor class="solr.TimestampUpdateProcessorFactory">
    <str name="fieldName">timestamp_dt</str>
</processor>

and added field definition in managed-schema
<field name="timestamp_dt" type="date" stored="true" multiValued="false" />

But then dont see this field is getting populated in document.

Thanks,
Makailol