Hello,
*             Updating my question again.*
            Please can anyone assist me? I am indexing on single shard it
is taking too much of time to index data. And I am indexing around 49GB of
data on single shard. What's wrong? Why solr is taking too much time to
index data?
Earlier I was indexing same data on 8 shards. That time, it was fast as
compared to single shard. Why so? Any help please..

*HardCommit - 15 sec*
*SoftCommit - 10 min.*

ii) Searching a query/term is also taking too much time. Any help on this
also.