Hi Shawn,
              Sorry for all the things.

Server configuration:
8 CPUs.
32 GB RAM
O.S. - Linux
*Earlier*, I was using 8 shards without replica(default is 1) using SOLR
CLOUD. On server, Only Solr is running. There is no other application which
are running.  Java heap set to 4096 MB in Solr.  While indexing,
Solr(sometime) eats up whole RAM. I don't know how each solr server takes
RAM? Each server taking around 50 GB data(indexed). Actually, I had deleted
previous solr architecture, so I don't have any idea that how many
documents were on each shards and also don't know total documents.

*Currently*, I have 1 shard  with 2 replicas using SOLR CLOUD.
Data Size:
102G    solr/node1/solr/wikingram_shard1_replica2
102G    solr/node2/solr/wikingram_shard1_replica1

I am running a python script to index data using Solr RESTAPI. Commiting
20000 Documents each time for indexing using python script with Solr
RESTAPI.
If I missed anything related to Solr. Please inform me..
THanks Shawn. Waiting for your reply