If I want to group the results (by a certain field) even if there is only 1 document, I should use the group parameter instead? The requirement is to group the result of product documents by their supplier id.
"&group=true&group.field=P_SupplierId&group.limit=5"

Is it true that the performance of collapse is better than group parameter on large data set, say 10-20 million documents?

-Derek