Hi Joel

Is the number of documents info available when using collapse and expand parameters?

I can't seem to find it in the return xml.
I know the numFound in the the main result set (<result maxScore="6.470696" name="response" numFound="27" start="0">) refer to the number of collapse groups.

I need to issue another query without the collapse and expand parameters to get the total number of documents? Or is there any fieldor parameter that indicate the number of documents that can be return through 'fl' parameter?

I am trying to display such info on the front-end,

571 "led" results from 240 suppliers.