For MS Word documents, one common pattern for all failed documents I
noticed is that all of them contain embedded images (like scanned signature
images embedded into the documents. These documents are much like some
letterheads where someone scanned the signature image and then embedded
into the document along with the text) with in the documents.

For other documents which completed successfully, no images were present.
Just wondering if these are causing the issue.

Thanks & Regards
Vijay