I've managed to run the synonyms with 10 different synonyms file. Each of
the synonym file size is 1MB, which consist of about 1000 tokens, and each
token has about 40-50 words. These lists of files are more extreme, which I
probably won't use for the real environment, except now for the testing
purpose.

The QTime is about 100-200, as compared to about 50 for collection without
synonyms configured.

Is this timing consider fast or slow? Although the synonyms files are big,
there's not that many index in my collection yet. Just afraid the
performance will be affected when more index comes in.

Regards,
Edwin