Ali Nazemian <alinazem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a collection of 1.6m documents in Solr 5.2.1.
> [...]
> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Too many values for
> UnInvertedField faceting on field content
> [...]
> <field name="content" type="text_fa" stored="true" indexed="true"
> default="noval" termVectors="true" termPositions="true"
> termOffsets="true"/>

You are hitting an internal limit in Solr. As davidphilip tells you, the
solution is docValues, but they cannot be enabled for text fields. You need
String fields, but the name of your field suggests that you need analyzation &
tokenization, which cannot be done on String fields.

> Would you please help me to solve this problem?

With the information we have, it does not seem to be easy to solve: It seems
like you want to facet on all terms in your index. As they need to be String
(to use docValues), you would have to do all the splitting on white space,
normalization etc. outside of Solr.

- Toke Eskildsen