Dear Toke and Davidphilip,
Hi,
The fieldtype text_fa has some custom language specific normalizer and
charfilter, here is the schema.xml value related for this field:
<fieldType name="text_fa" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer type="index">
        <charFilter
class="com.ictcert.lucene.analysis.fa.FarsiCharFilterFactory"/>
        <filter
class="com.ictcert.lucene.analysis.fa.FarsiNormalizationFilterFactory"/>
words="lang/stopwords_fa.txt" />
      </analyzer>
      <analyzer type="query">
        <charFilter
class="com.ictcert.lucene.analysis.fa.FarsiCharFilterFactory"/>
        <filter
class="com.ictcert.lucene.analysis.fa.FarsiNormalizationFilterFactory"/>
words="lang/stopwords_fa.txt" />
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

I did try the facet.method=enum and it works fine. Did you mean that
actually applying facet on analyzed field is wrong?

Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian