Dear Erick,

Actually faceting on this field is not a user wanted application. I did
that for the purpose of testing the customized normalizer and charfilter
which I used. Therefore it just used for the purpose of testing. Anyway I
did some googling on this error and It seems that changing facet method to
enum works in other similar cases too. I dont know the differences between
fcs and enum methods on calculating facet behind the scene, but it seems
that enum works better in my case.

Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian