I Have tested with docValue and without docValue on the test indexes with a
json nested faceting query.

Have noticed performance boot with the docValue.The response time with Cached
items and without cached items is good.

I have noticed that the response time on the cached items of the index without
docValue is not always constant (28 Ms, 78 Ms, 94 Ms). Where as with docValue
is always constant( always <20 Ms)

Decided to go with docValue.