Thank you everyone for your reply.

> How many CPUs on that machine? How many other requests using the server?

A) There's 8 CPU on the machine, and there is no other requests that's
using the server. Only the indexing script is running.

> A simple metric is to look at CPU usage on the machine: If it is near
100% when you index, you will need extra hardware to get more speed.
If it is substantially less than 100%, then feed Solr from more than one
thread at a time.

A) So far from what I observe, the CPU usage is usually around 50% to 70%.
It haven't go up to 100% yet. But I'll probably try to do sharing on a
different machine, as that is probably the case for the real production
server.

Regards,
Edwin