Mikhail,

I didn't understatnd that's what I need to do. thank you.

but at the first moment, I am not doing well..
I am testing to change configuration in solrcloud, through this command

./zkcli.sh -zkhost localhost:9983 -cmd putfile /synonyms.txt
/usr/local/solr-5.3.1-test/server/scripts/cloud-scripts/synonyms.txt
and no error message was occured.

and then I reloaded solr at localhost:8983 coreAdmin.
then I checked synonyms.txt file at localhost:8983/solr/#/~cloud?view=tree
but nothing happend. what's wrong?

Regards,
Hangu