Does the collection reload do a rolling reload of each node or does it do them
all at once? We were planning on using the core reload on each system, one at a
time. That would make sure the collection stays available.

I read the documentation, it didn’t say anything about that.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wun...@wunderwood.org