发件人: solr-user-return-118135-mabaizhang=126....@lucene.apache.org
[mailto:solr-user-return-118135-mabaizhang=126....@lucene.apache.org] 代表 Noble
Paul
发送时间: 2015年11月20日 1:40
收件人: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
主题: Re: Security Problems

What is the smallest possible security.json required currently to protect all
possible paths (except those served by Jetty)?

You would need 2 rules
1)
"name":"all-admin",
"collection": null,
"path":"/*"
"role:"somerole"

2) all core handlers
"name":"all-core-handlers",
"path":"/*"
"role":"somerole"

ideally we should have a simple permission name called "all" (which we don't
have)

so that one rule should be enough

"name":"all",
"role":"somerole"

Open a ticket and we should fix it for 5.4.0 It should also include  the admin
paths as well

Noble Paul