Hello - it looks like you have synonyms enabled at query time, which is fine,
but also means TF*IDF stats are different for tbrush and toothbrush, causing
this order to be the way it is. There is no solution available in Solr right
now that would boost user-entered terms over expanded synonyms but you can try
this [1] plugin. You can solve the second problem by using phrase boosting in
dismax, see the pf parameter.

[1]: https://github.com/healthonnet/hon-lucene-synonyms

M.