Hi All,

an update, I have switched logging from WARN to INFO for all except for
those two:

- org.apache.solr.core
- org.apache.solr.handler.component.SpellCheckComponent

Well, looking at log file I'm unable to find any autowarm log line, even
after few updates and commits.

Looking at solrconfig.xml I see most autowarmCount parameters are set to 0

<filterCache class="solr.FastLRUCache" size="1500" initialSize="1000"
autowarmCount="0" />
<queryResultCache class="solr.LRUCache" size="8096" initialSize="1024"
autowarmCount="0" />
<documentCache class="solr.FastLRUCache" size="10240" initialSize="4096"
autowarmCount="0" />
                <cache name="perSegFilter" class="solr.search.LRUCache" size
="10" initialSize="0" autowarmCount="10" regenerator="solr.NoOpRegenerator"
/>

Not sure what this means...

--
Vincenzo D'Amore