Autowarm times will only happen when the commit has openSearcher=true
or on a soft commit. But maybe your log levels aren't at INFO for the right
code...

That said, your autowarm counts at 0 probably means that you're not seeing
any autowarming really, so that might be a red herring. Your newSearcher
event in solrconfig.xml will still be fired, but may be commented out.

This is still something of a puzzle. With an index this size, your hard
commits should never take more than a second or two unless you're
in some very strange state. Stack traces would be in order if lengthening
the commit interval doesn't work.

Best,
Erick