Hello Erick,

Sorry for my mistakes. Here is everything I got so far:

1. It bring the result perfectly but the hightlight (empty) field as below:
{

  "responseHeader":{
    "status":0,
    "QTime":15,
    "params":{
      "q":"text:nietava",
      "debug":"query",
      "hl":"true",
      "hl.simple.post":"</em>",
      "indent":"true",
      "fq":"id:pdf1",
      "hl.fl":"text",
      "wt":"json",
      "hl.simple.pre":"<em>"}},
  "response":{"numFound":1,"start":0,"docs":[
      {
        "id":"pdf1",
        "last_modified":"2011-07-28T20:39:26Z",
        "title":["Microsoft Word - André Luiz - Sexo e Destino _Chico
e Waldo_.doc"],
        "content_type":["application/pdf"],
        "author":"Wander",
        "author_s":"Wander",
        "content":["André Luiz - Sexo e Destino _Chico e Waldo_.doc
***the whole content*** nietava"],

        "_version_":1520765393269948416}]
  },
  *"highlighting":{
    "pdf1":{***I THINK THE SNIPPETS OF TEXT SHOULD BE IN HERE, RIGHT?***}},*
  "debug":{
    "rawquerystring":"text:nietava",
    "querystring":"text:nietava",
    "parsedquery":"text:nietava",
    "parsedquery_toString":"text:nietava",
    "QParser":"LuceneQParser",
    "filter_queries":["id:pdf1"],

    "parsed_filter_queries":["id:pdf1"]}}

2. Here is my settings:

In schema.xml:

<field name="text" type="text_general" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>

<fieldType name="text_general" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">

      <analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt" />
      </analyzer>
      <analyzer type="query">
words="stopwords.txt" />
        <filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory"
synonyms="synonyms.txt" ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
      </analyzer>
</fieldType>

In solrconfig.xml:

<requestHandler name="/select" class="solr.SearchHandler"> <lst
name="defaults"> <str name="echoParams">explicit</str> <int

I have tried:

schema.xml:   <field name="text" type="text_general" indexed="true"
stored="true" multiValued="true"/>

schema.xml:   <field name="text" type="text_general" indexed="true"
stored="true" multiValued="true"  termVectors="true"
termOffsets="true" termPositions="true"/>

schema.xml:
<analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt" />
<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" catenateAll="1"
preserveOriginal="1" generateNumberParts="0" generateWordParts="0" />
<filter class="solr.SynonymFilterFactory" synonyms="index_synonyms.txt"
ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
<filter class="solr.PorterStemFilterFactory"/>
<filter class="solr.ApostropheFilterFactory"/>
</analyzer>
<analyzer type="query">
<filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" catenateAll="1"
preserveOriginal="1" generateWordParts="0" />
words="stopwords.txt" />
<filter class="solr.ApostropheFilterFactory"/>
</analyzer>

solrconfig.xml:

                        <str name="df">text</str>
                        <str name="hl">on</str>
                        <str name="hl.fl">text</str>
                        <str name="hl.useFastVectorHighlighter">true</str>
                        <str name="hl.snippets">100</str>

The debug is in the reply I have received.

I am still using the standard techproducts.

I hope this is complete enough.

Thanks again!

*Evert*