Hi Andrea,

ok, let´s do it:

1. it does has the 'nietava' term, so it brings the only book (pdf file)
has this word, and all its content as my previous message to Erick, so the
content field is there.

2. using content:nietava it does not show any result.... as below:

{ "responseHeader": { "status": 400, "QTime": 12, "params": { "q":
"contents:nietava", "indent": "true", "fl": "id", "wt": "json", "_":
"1450282631352" } }, "error": { "msg": "undefined field contents", "code":
400 } }

3. Here is what I found when grepping 'content' from the techproducts conf
folder:

schema.xml: <field name="content_type" type="string" indexed="true"
stored="true" multiValued="true"/> schema.xml: <field name="content"
type="text_general" indexed="false" stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
schema.xml: <copyField source="content" dest="text"/> schema.xml:
<copyField source="content_type" dest="text"/> solrconfig.xml: <str
name="facet.field">content_type</str> solrconfig.xml: <str
name="hl.fl">content features title name</str> solrconfig.xml: <str
name="f.content.hl.snippets">3</str> solrconfig.xml: <str
name="f.content.hl.fragsize">200</str> solrconfig.xml: <str
name="f.content.hl.alternateField">content</str> solrconfig.xml: <str
name="f.content.hl.maxAlternateFieldLength">750</str> solrconfig.xml: <str
name="stream.contentType">application/json</str> solrconfig.xml: <str
name="stream.contentType">application/csv</str> solrconfig.xml: <str
name="content-type">text/plain; charset=UTF-8</str>

and the grep on 'content_type':

schema.xml:   <field name="content_type" type="string" indexed="true"
stored="true" multiValued="true"/>
schema.xml:   <copyField source="content_type" dest="text"/>
solrconfig.xml:       <str name="facet.field">content_type</str>

=)

Thanks for checking out.

*Evert ​​*