Is there any interest in this?  While i think it's important and inline
with faceting available in the new json facet api, I've seen no discussion
on it so I'm wondering if it's best I add support for this using a custom
facet component even though the majority of the component will be a copy
which is prefer to not need to maintain separately.

Jamie