Hi,

  I'm looking into the possibility of de-boosting a set of documents during
query time. In my application, when I search for e.g. "preferences", I want
to de-boost content tagged with ContentGroup:"Developer" or in other words,
push those content back in the order. Here's the catch. I've the following
weights.

text^1.5 title^4 IndexTerm^2

As you can see, Title has a higher weight.

Now, a bunch of content tagged with ContentGroup:"Developer" consists of a
title like "Preferences.material" or "Preferences Property" or
"Preferences.graphics". The boost on title pushes these documents at the
top.

What I'm looking is to see if there's a way deboost all documents that are
tagged with ContentGroup:"Developer" irrespective of the term occurrence is
text or title.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shamik