On 3/10/2016 3:05 AM, Dmitry Kan wrote:
> The only thing that I spot is that you use both auto-commit with 900 sec
> frequency AND commitWithin. Solr is smart enough to skip empty commits. But
> if auto-commit kicks in during the doc add / delete, there will be at least
> two commits ongoing. Could you change you Full recovery case to commit
> eventually from the client code? Then you won't need the autoCommit section.

The autoCommit config has openSearcher=false, so I wouldn't touch it.
With version 4.0 and later, autoCommit with openSearcher=false should be
part of *every* config.  The commitWithin parameter *will* open a new
searcher, so it has no conflict with an autoCommit config using
openSearcher=false.

Thanks,
Shawn