From: Aswath Srinivasan (TMS) [mailto:aswath.sriniva...@toyota.com]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 11:52 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: PERFORMANCE WARNING: Overlapping onDeckSearchers=2

Fellow developers,

PERFORMANCE WARNING: Overlapping onDeckSearchers=2

I'm seeing this warning often and whenever I see this, the collection crashes.
The only way to overcome this is by deleting the data folder and reindexing.

In my observation, this WARN comes when I hit frequent hard commits or hit
re-load config. I'm not planning on to hit frequent hard commits, however
sometimes accidently it happens. And when it happens the collection crashes
without a recovery.

Have you faced this issue? Is there a recovery procedure for this WARN?

Also, I don't want to increase maxWarmingSearchers or set autocommit.

Thank you,
Aswath NS