Hi Toke
  The number of collection is just 10.One of collection has 43 shards,each
shard has two replicas.We continue  importing data from oracle all the time
while our systems provide searching service.
   There are "Overlapping onDeckSearchers"  in my solr.logs. What is the
meaning about the "Overlapping onDeckSearchers" ,We set the the <
maxWarmingSearchers>20</maxWarmingSearchers> and <useColdSearcher>true</
useColdSearcher>.Is it right ?

Best Regard.