As per solr admin dashboard's memory report, solr jvm is not using memory
more than 20 gb, where as physical memory is almost full.  I'd set
xms=xmx=16 gb and let operating system use rest. And regarding caches:
 filter cache hit ratio looks good so it should not be concern. And afaik,
document cache actually uses OS cache. Overall, I'd reduce memory allocated
to jvm as said above and try.