Maybe I'm overdoing it...

It seems to me that qf= text contentType^1000 would do this for me more
easily - as it appears to assume the incoming search terms...

However, I'd still like to know the simplest way to reference the search
terms in the XML - or possibly get a URL that points the way.

Thanks.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 12:34 PM, John Bickerstaff <j...@johnbickerstaff.com