There are only two ways I can think of to accomplish this and neither of
them are dynamically setting the suggester field as is looks according to
the Doc (which does sometimes have lacking info so I might be wrong) you
cannot set something like *suggest.fl=combo_box_field* at query time. But
maybe they can help you get started.

1. Multiple suggester request handlers for each option in combo box. This
way you just change the request handler in the query you submit based on
the context.

2. Use copy fields to put all possible suggestions into same field name, so
no more dynamic field settings, with another field defining whatever the
option would be for that document out of the combo box and use context
filters which can be passed at query time to limit the suggestions to those
filtered by whats in the combo box.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Suggester#Suggester-ContextFiltering

Hope this helps a bit

Nick