Hi Alessandro,

Yes, using suggester is the correct way of doing. But in our scenario we
thought of going with the spellchecker component since we had some legacy
setup. Our plan is to move to suggester later on.

So far spellchecker component also does the needed work for us.

Regards,
Lasitha

Lasitha Wattaladeniya
Software Engineer