Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply. According to my requirement I can use only option
one. I thought about that solution but I was bit lazy to implement that
since I have many modules and solr cores. If I'm going to configure request
handlers for each drop down value in each component it seems like a lot of
work. Anyway this seems like the only way forward.

I can't use the option two because the combo box select the filed, not a
value specific to a single field

Best regards,
Lasitha

Lasitha Wattaladeniya