I tested yesterday and it proves my theory. I'll share what I do under Windows
on 1 PC here with you experienced guys and further newbies:

1>Download zookeeper 3.4.8. I unzip it and copy to 3 other different folders:
zk_1, zk_2, zk_3.
2>For each zk_n folder, I do these things  (Note: {n} means the last digit in
zk_n foler name):
         a. Create zoo_data folder under root and create 'myid' with notepad,
the contents is pure '{n}' only.
         b. Create zoo.cfg under conf folder with following contents:
                     clientPort=218{n}
                     initLimit=5
                     syncLimit=2
                     dataDir=D:/zk_{n}/zoo_data
                     ;if p2p-coneect-port or leader-election-port are all same,
then we should set maxClientCnxns=n
                     ;maxClientCnxns=3
                     ;server.x=host:p2p-connect-port:leader-election-port
                     server.1=localhost:2888:3888
                     server.2=localhost:2889:3889
                     server.3=localhost:2890:3890
 3> I download ZOOKEEPER-1122's zkServer.cmd. and go into each zk_n folder and
issue command:
                     bin\zkServer.cmd start

       [Question]: There's something I'd like to ask guys: When I start zk_1,
zk_2, the console keeps shows some warning messages.
                             Only after I start zk_3, the warning messages is
stopped.  Is that normal?

4>  I use zkui_win to see them all go online successfully.
5> I goto Solr-5.4.1 folder, and issue following commands:
                   bin\solr start -c -s mynodes\node1 -z localhost:2181
                   bin\solr start -c -s mynodes\node1 -z localhost:2181 -p 7973
                   bin\solr create -c cugna -d myconfigsets\cugna -shards 1
-replicationFactor 2 -p 8983
6> By using zkui_win again,  I see:
      ****** config 'cugna' are all synchronized on zk_1 to zk_3. So this
proves my theory, we only have to specify only one zk nodes  and they'll sync
themselves. ******

[Question]: I go into zk_n folder and issue 'bin\zkServer stop'. However, this
shows error message. It seems it can't taskkill the zk process for some reason.
The only way I stop them
                     is by closing DOS windows that has issued the
'bin\zkServer start' command. Does anybody know why 'bin\zkServer stop' doesn't
work?

Note: Gotta say sorry for the repitition of localhost:2181. It's my typo.

scott.chu,scott....@udngroup.com
2016/5/18 (週三)