Hi Renaud,

I was not reloading the collection, but I just did. It didn't help.

The error is always the same:

   - *gettingstarted_shard1_replica2:*
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
   Error Instantiating Update Handler, solr.DirectUpdateHandler2 failed to
   instantiate org.apache.solr.update.UpdateHandler

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 9:17 AM, Renaud Delbru <renaud@siren.solutions>
wrote:

> Hi Abdel,
>
> have you reloaded the collection [1] after uploading the configuration to
> zookeeper ?
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Collections+API#CollectionsAPI-api2
>
> --
> Renaud Delbru
>

> On 16/05/16 17:29, Abdel Belkasri wrote:
>
>> Thanks Renaud.
>>
>> Here is my setup:
>>
>> 1- I have created 2 sites: Main (source) and DR (traget).
>> 2- Both sites are the same before configuring CDCR
>> 3- The collections (source and target) are created before configuring CDCR
>> 4- collections are created using interactive mode: accepting most defaults
>> except the ports (gettingstarted collection)
>> 5- I have a zookeeper ensemble too.
>> 6- I change the solrconfig.xml, then I upload using the command:
>> # upload configset to zookeeper
>> zkcli.bat -cmd upconfig -zkhost  localhost:2181 -confname gettingstarted
>> -solrhome C:\solr\solr-6-cloud\solr-6.0.0 -confdir
>> C:\solr\solr-6-cloud\solr-6.0.0\server\solr\configsets\basic_configs\conf
>>
>> Renaud can you send your confi files...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --Abdel.
>>
>> On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Satvinder Singh <
>> satvinder.si...@nc4.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you.
>>>
>>> To summarize this is what I have, all VMS running on Centos7 :----
>>>
>>> Source Side
>>>          |___ 1 VM running 3 Zookeeper instances on port 2181, 2182 and
>>> 2183 (ZOOKEEPER 3.4.8)(Java 1.8.0_91)
>>>          |___ 1 VM running 2 solr 6.0 instances on port 8501, 8502 (Solr
>>> 6.0) (Java 1.8.0_91)
>>>          |___ sample_techproducts_config copied as 'liferay', and used to
>>> create collections, that is where I am
>>>   modifying the solrconfig.xml
>>>

>>> Target Side
>>>          |___ 1 VM running 3 Zookeeper instances on port 2181, 2182 and
>>> 2183 (ZOOKEEPER 3.4.8)(Java 1.8.0_91)
>>>          |___ 1 VM running 2 solr 6.0 instances on port 8501, 8502 (Solr
>>> 6.0) (Java 1.8.0_91)
>>>          |___ sample_techproducts_config copied as 'liferay', and used to
>>> create collections, that is where I am
>>>   modifying the solrconfig.xml
>>>

>>> Thanks
>>> Satvinder Singh