Jeff - Looking at the page, I'm unclear exactly how to set things up.  I
get using the blob api and I get adding the blob/jar to the collection, but
the bit about  runtimeLib=true  is confusing.

Does that go on the entry in the solrconfig.xml file like this?  Is
anything else required?  (The bit about the valuesourceyparser is a bit
confusing)

<queryParser name="synonym_edismax" class="
com.github.healthonnet.search.SynonymExpandingExtendedDismaxQParserPlugin"
runtimeLib="true">

Thanks