Others on the list are more expert, but I think your #1 Zookeeper will not
get hammered.

As I understand it, Solr itself (the leader) will handle farming out the
work to the other two Solr nodes.

The amount of traffic on the Zookeeper instances should be minimal.

Now - could your SolrCloud of 3 nodes get hammered too hard to keep up?
Yes, but I believe you'd see Solr go down due to overload before you would
ever see any trouble with Zookeeper because of load.

I will be corrected shortly <grin> if I got any of that wrong...