Well, if an ephemeral node exists, restarting your Zookeeper ensemble
will delete it. Not sure what the precursor here is.

Are you absolutely and totally sure you don't have a solr process
still running on the node you try and start the shows this error? 'ps
aux | grep solr' will show you all of the running Solr instances on a
machine.

Best,
Erick