Hi,

I am getting the below exception all of a sudden with solr-6.3.0.
"null:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: A previous ephemeral live node
still exists. Solr cannot continue. Please ensure that no other Solr
process using the same port is running already."

We are using external zookeeper and have restarted solr many times. There
is no solr running on those ports already. Any suggestions. Looks like a
bug. Had started using jmx option and then started getting it. Turned jmx
off, still getting the same issue.

We are in crunch of time, any workaround to get it started would be
helpful. Not sure where solr is seeing that port, when everything is
started clean.

Thanks,
Satya