+Walter test it

Jeff,
How much CPU does the EC2 hypervisor use? I have heard 5% but that is for a
normal workload, and is mostly consumed during system calls or context changes.
So it is quite understandable that frequent time calls would take a bigger bite
in the AWS cloud compared to bare metal. Sorry, my words are mostly conjecture
so please ignore. Cheers -- Rick