Hi Erik,

just went through
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Rule-based+Replica+Placement

I might be wrong but I didn't see anything to identify the "leader".
To solve my problem with a rule:
--> "do not create the replica on the same host where his leader exists"

May be something like "rule=replica:*,host:!leader" or anything similar.
But role "leader" is not available.

Any other rule to make this possible?

I must admit it is very flexible but also very complicated.

Regards,
Bernd