OK I'm probably going to open a can of worms here...  lol

In the old old days I used PSI probe to monitor solr running on tomcat which
worked ok on a machine by machine basis.

Later I had a grafana dashboard on top of graphite monitoring which was really
nice looking but kind of complicated to set up.

Even later I successfully just dropped in a newrelic java agent which had solr
monitors and a dashboard right out of the box, but it costs money for the full
tamale.

For basic JVM health and Solr QPS and time percentiles, does anyone have any
favorites or other alternative suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Robi

This communication is confidential. Frontier only sends and receives email on
the basis of the terms set out at http://www.frontier.com/email_disclaimer.