Hi Robert,

We use the following stack:

- Prometheus to scrape metrics (https://prometheus.io/)
- Prometheus node exporter to export "machine metrics" (Disk, network
usage, etc.) (https://github.com/prometheus/node_exporter)
- Prometheus JMX exporter to export "Solr metrics" (Cache usage, QPS,
Response times...) (https://github.com/prometheus/jmx_exporter)
- Grafana to visualize all the data scrapped by Prometheus (
https://grafana.com/)

Best regards
Daniel Ortega