Hi,

I have spun up single solrcloud node on 2 servers. tried to synch up the data
b/w those servers via zookeeper but didn't work well due to out of memory
issues, ensemble issues with multiple ports connectivity. So had to move to
Master slave replication b/w those 2 solrcloud nodes. I couldn't find any
issues so far. Is this advisable? Because I'm wondering that looks like mixing
up solrcloud and master/slave replication.

Dinesh Sundaram
MBS Platform Engineering

Mastercard
[cid:image001.png@01D383E7.39FA10D0]<www.mastercard.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the
use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail
message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message
in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.