bq: I need to use -cloud in the command while starting solr otherwise I'm
not able to see the admin console

That is totally not true. Yes, you need to start SolrCloud to see the
_cloud section_ of the admin UI, but the rest of the admin UI isn't
dependent on SolrCloud _at all_. In master/slave setups you don't need to
see the cloud section of the admin UI anyway. If you can't see the admin UI
without -cloud, then you're doing something wrong. Or it's a bug, but
that's very doubtful IMO.

You really need to back up and consider that there are many installations
out there that use recent Solrs in master/slave configuration (not cloud at
all, no ZooKeeperes, no -cloud option, just bin/solr start) and function
perfectly fine.

This long conversation is an XY problem. You're asking about specific
actions (X) without explaining what problem you're trying to solve (Y).
This latest (I can't see the admin UI without -cloud) is an example.

Pick one or the other and stick with it. Assume that you're not the only
one trying to do what you're doing and others very probably have been
successful before you make too many assumptions. But please don't mix
SolrCloud with master/slave on your own. It may work but you're really not
using Solr well if you try.

Best,
Erick