Hello, JB.
The rule of thumb if that you post what's you have whether it exception or
unexpected result with explain. Here I guess you need something like:
q={!parent which=object_type_s:contact score=total v=$chq}&chq=+
object_type:order {!func}TTC_i
Make sure that + isn't mangled by url ecoding ie you might need to make it
as %2b.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:13 AM jeebix <j...@initiatives.fr> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply Mikhail, I tried like this :
> "{!parent which=object_type_s:contact score=total v={!func}TTC_i}" in a
> filter query, the same in the sort parameter, I also tried to put this
> query
> "{!parent which=object_type_s:contact score=total}TTC_i" into the q
> parameter, but no results...
> I had a look to the dismax query parser, but I'm not sure it is a way to
> solve my problem.
>
> So what's wrong with my function query ? Did I explicite the child level
> correctly ?
>
> Best
>
> JB

Sincerely yours