Sofiya:

The interval between when a commit happens and all the autowarm
queries are finished if 52 seconds for the filterCache. seen warming
that that long unless something's very unusual. I'd actually be very
surprised if you're really only firing 64 autowarm queries and it's
taking almost 52 seconds.

However, if it really is taking that long for that few queries, then
most of what I think I know about this subject is probably wrong
anyway. I guess it could just be CPU starvation in that case. At any
rate, it's an anomaly that should get an explanation.

I suppose the other approach would be if you can get the autowarm time
when there's not much querying going on. If you get autowarm times of,
say, 40 seconds when there's no querying going on then it's not the
number of autowarm queries, but "something about your queries" that's
slowing things down, at least that gives you a place to start looking.

And I should have mentioned that when I think about excessive autowarm
counts, I've seen them in the thousands, 64 isn't really excessive,
even if diminishing returns start around 10-20...

Good Luck!
Erick