https://upload.cc/i1/2018/10/30/eSs1YT.png

iowait only:

https://upload.cc/i1/2018/10/30/CHgx41.png

On 30.10.18 15:55, Deepak Goel wrote:
Please see inline...

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. Please consider stopping the cruelty by becoming a Vegan"

+91 73500 12833
deic...@gmail.com <mailto:deic...@gmail.com>

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool <http://www.linkedin.com/in/deicool>

"Plant a Tree, Go Green"

Make In India : http://www.makeinindia.com/home

On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 5:21 PM Sofiya Strochyk <s...@interlogic.com.ua <mailto:s...@interlogic.com.ua>> wrote:

    My swappiness is set to 10, swap is almost not used (used space is
    on scale of a few MB) and there is no swap IO.

    There is disk IO like this, though:

    https://upload.cc/i1/2018/10/30/43lGfj.png
    https://upload.cc/i1/2018/10/30/T3u9oY.png

******
The time for the data is too short. Can you provide for larger timeframes?
******

    However CPU iowait is still zero, so not sure if the disk io is
    introducing any kind of delay...

******
Can you provide graphs for cpu iowait too? (For large timeframes)
******